Italian Potato and Basil Chicken Packets
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 2 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 8 slices fresh tomato
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- ½ cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Fold parchment paper pieces in half and cut into half-heart-shaped pieces.
- Place ½ cup of thinly sliced potatoes on creased side of paper.
- Top with tomato slices, zucchini, and black olives.
- Place a piece of chicken on top and drizzle with olive oil, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Close parchment paper and make tight, small, triangular folds along edge of paper in an overlapping pattern, pressing down after each fold.
- After the last fold, twist the paper at the end.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.
Recipe by AccentHealth Chef Donna Brousseau.